Arunachal Pradesh 4 nights 5 Days Package
OVERVIEW Assam- Tawang- Bomdila – Guwahati Encompassed by the grandiose Himalayas, rich green backwoods and stream valleys stand in the Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
No details found.
Tezpur – Bomdila (4 h 49 min (153.7 km) Approx
Welcome to North-East. Our Travel Magica representative pick up you from airport or rail station and specifically continue to Bomdila. Check in at your hotel. Ans u can visit Bomdila Sightseeing then Evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay Bomdila.
Bomdila - Tawang (171 Km/ 6 hr) Approx
Early morning after breakfast, drive Bomdila to Tawang and afterwards, you will visit the locals sightseeing for Tawang is Sela pass. Selapass: Selapass: The Sela Mountain Pass in winter is totally secured with snow. Before achieving this pass, the explorers are invited by another lake, which is known as the Paradise Lake. There are many scenic spots on the way to Tawang. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tawang - Bumla pass - Tawang
After breakfast, visit local sightseeing Main attraction of Tawang is – Tawang Monastery: Tawang Monastery, also known as the Golden Namgyal Lhatse, is one of the largest lamaseries of Mahayana sects. This is the second oldest Monastery in the entire world after Lhasa. With a control over 17 Gompas in the region, this monastery is believed to be 400 years old. War Memorial: Tawang War Memorial, a 40 foot high multi-hued memorial, has a structure constructed in stupa design. Dedicated to the martyrs of Sino-India War held in 1962, this memorial is nestled among beautiful peaks, which overlooks the Tawang-Chu valley. Popularly known as Namgyal Chorten, the memorial has names of 2,420 dead soldiers. PTSO Lake: Pangang Teng Tso Lake, one of the most famous lakes of Arunachal Pradesh, is located at a distance of 18 kilometre from Tawang Township. Popularly known as P.T. Tso Lake, this lake is one of the ideal spots for picnic. The word 'Tso' in Monpa dialect means Monpa. During the winter months, the lake remains entirely frozen. Land records say the lake was created by a flash flood following the 1950 earthquake in the region. But, many come here to see Madhuri Lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast you will start to visit Sightseeing like Nuranang falls, Gorichen peak, and Nagula lake. After full day sightseeing back to the hotel take Dinner and Overnight stay.
Back to Guwahati/Tezpur
After breakfast checkout from hotel and directly proceed to Guwahati/Tezpur.
- Settlement in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Bhalukpong.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Dirang.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Tawang.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Bomdila.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule. Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional.
- Any expense occurred due to exigencies.
- Travel Insurance & Gov. taxes.
- Monument visit fee or any entry fee or Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses, laundry, shopping, tips etc. Air & Train fare.
- Club entry & bonfire or parties are subject to availability.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. The package is not valid for blackout days.
- You may review terms of service, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.