Overview Shimla – Sarahan – Kalpa – Kaza – Chandrataal – Manali The Spiti Valley is a cool desert mountain Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is the prefix plan of this tour. It can be a change according to your time and schedule.
Shimla - Kalpa
Our Travel Magica representative will pick you from Shimla. From where we will start our drive towards Shimla. Enjoy the breathtaking view of himalyas from the window of your cab.
Over night stay in Kalpa
Kalpa - Kaza
After Breakfast, Moving towards kaza , which is a 5 hour drive,
we will visit some nearby sites like
Key Monastery and evening is free for shopping.We will start our day, visiting Kibber village, Gue Mummy and the Komic Monastery and Langza
Over nigh stay in kaza.
Kaza - Chandratal
Early Morning, starting our drive towards Chandratal lake which is a 2 hour drive ,we will drive till Batal and then we will further proceed through a narrow lane. We will visit Chandratal lake, Kunzum Pass , Pin Valley national park and the dhankar monastery
overnight stay in Chandrataal.
Chandratal - Manali
Early morning, we will proceed towards Manali. Morning proceeds for a half day voyage through Manali passing by Hadimba Devi Temple – worked in the serene and calm woods, Vashisth Bath, Tibetan Monastery, what's more, Roerich craftsmanship Galler. Rest of day free for independent activities. Come back to the motel for Overnight remain.
Manali - Rotang Pass-Manali
Starting early morning towards Rohtang Pass you will be spending half-time there and another half in Solang Valley which full of snow with cool wind a perfect combination of a amazing weather. Take a cup of coffee with some snacks. You feel awesome at this place. And after that, you will be proceeding to your hotel for your overnight stay in Manali.
Departure from Manali-Shimla
After Breakfast, proceed towards Shimla for return/onward journeys.
Shimla - Sarahan - Kalpa - Kaza - Chandrataal - Manali
The Spiti Valley is a cool desert mountain valley found high in the Himalaya mountains in the north-eastern piece of the Indian territory of Himachal Pradesh. The name "Spiti" signifies "The Middle Land", i.e. the land amongst Tibet and India.
This is a prefix package, Inclusion depends upon the final email quotation.
- Accomodation in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional
This is a prefix bundle, Exclusion relies on the last email quotation.
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
October to February is the winter season and is considered to be the best time to visit Manali.
Sure! You can. Contact us for the customization and rest we will help you.