OVERVIEW Kargil-Leh-Ladakh Uleytokpo, Sham Valley & Alchi, Chilling Village, Khardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Diskit monastery, Pangong Lake Ladakh lies in the Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
INCREDIBLE JAMMU AND KASHMIR
This is the prefix plan of this tour. It can be a change according to your time and schedule.
Arrival at LehAfter landing in Leh Airport, Travel Magica representative will assist you to Hotel for overnight remain. In evening go for neighborhood sightseeing in Leh. Visit Chilling one of the popular towns in Ladakh, Known for craftsmanship particularly metal works. Drive back to Leh, Overnight remain at Leh.
Leh-Nubra valley-Leh(160Km, 4hrs aprox)After early morning look at from Hotel, Half day sightseeing of Leh drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs to Nubra Valley through Khardungla (Highest Motorable street in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hunter by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch allowed to investigate Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes amongst Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight remain at the Leh.
Leh-Diskit monastery-Leh(110Km, 3hrs aprox)After Breakfast visits Deskit Monastery and drives back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Achieve Leh by evening. Night available time at Leisure to investigate Leh advertise. Overnight remain at the lodging.
Leh-Pangong lake-Leh(220Km, 5hrs aprox)After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third most elevated motorable street on the planet. Arrive at Pangong Lake it is the most elevated salt water Lake in the World, shared by two nations India and China. Appreciate the excellence of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while valuing the changing Colors and intriguing high height of the Lake. Overnight remain at the camp.
Depature From LehAfter breakfast, Today is the last day Travel Magica Representative will assist you to the Guwahati airport.
Uleytokpo, Sham Valley & Alchi, Chilling Village, Khardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Diskit monastery, Pangong Lake
Ladakh lies in the north-east district of India and is encompassed by the world’s most astounding mountain reaches, Karakoram and Great Himalayas. The Ladakh region involved Kashmir in the west and China in the north. Ladakh is an intriguing goal considered as the most noteworthy level lying at a height of 9, 800 ft. Ladakh is the third area of Kashmir Valley. The number of inhabitants in Ladakh is around 2, 60,000 which contain a blend of a wide range of ethnic gatherings, overwhelmingly Tibetans, Monpas, Dards, and Muslims. In 1979, the Ladakh District was isolated into Leh District (generally possessed by Tibetan Buddhist) and Kargil District (for the most part involved by Shia Muslims).
This is a prefix package, Inclusion depends upon the final email quotation.
- Settlement in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional
This is a prefix bundle, Exclusion relies on the last email quotation.
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
The best time to visit Leh – Ladakh by road is from May to September.
Yes, sure you can. contact us and rest we will do it for you.