Arunachal Pradesh 10 Nights/ 11 Days package
OVERVIEW Guwahati- Shillong-Cherrapunji – Bhalukpong – Tawang, Bomdila – KAZIRANGA – Guwahati Arunachal Pradesh, the Land of the Rising Sun, Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is a prefix plan and It can be change according to your time and schedule.
Begin the holiday with your landing in the Guwahati Hotel, Travel Magica Representative will greet You and get exchanged to the hotel in Guwahati.overnight stay in Guwahati.
Guwahati - Shillong
post breakfast get exchanged to Shillong It takes around 3.5 hours to Reach this beautiful Hill station of Shillong. On the way, drop by the Borapani Lake, this lake is the greatest lake in the province of Meghalaya. Otherwise called the Umiam Lake, it is wonderfully encompassed by Sylvan Hills. On reaching Shillong, check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at relaxation and enjoy the dinner at the hotel.
Shillong - Cherrapunji - Shillong
Early in the day, after breakfast, start the day towards the wettest place on Earth, Cherrapunji. It is at a distance of 60 km and on the way, we will see several waterfalls, limestone caves. Visit the Spectacular Seven Sisters Falls, the Mawsmai Cave, and the Thangkharang Park. The Elephanta Falls and the Shillong Peak, provide an awesome view. Afterward, return back to the hotel and overnight stay at the Shillong hotel.
Shillong to Guwahati
post breakfast get exchanged to Guwahati and on the way visit Navagraha temple, Umananda temple, Balaji Temple, state Zoo. Overnight in Guwahati and see local sightseeing and if time left u can visit some local Market and over night stay in Guwahati.
Guwahati to Bhalukpong
Early morning after breakfast, drive Dirang to Bhalukpong and afterwards, we will visit the locals sightseeing for Mahaseer Fishing in the Kameng River, Tipi Orchidarium , Bhalukpong Fort and over night stay in Bhalukpong.
Bhalukpong - Tawang
Early morning after breakfast, drive Dirang to Tawang and afterwards, we will visit the locals sightseeing for Tawang is Sela pass. Selapass: Selapass: The Sela Mountain Pass in winter is totally secured with snow. Before achieving this pass, the explorers are invited by another lake, which is known as the Paradise Lake. There are many scenic spots on the way to Tawang. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tawang - Bumla pass - Tawang
After breakfast, visit local sightseeing Main attraction of Tawang is – Tawang Monastery: Tawang Monastery, also known as the Golden Namgyal Lhatse, is one of the largest lamaseries of Mahayana sects. This is the second oldest Monastery in the entire world after Lhasa. With a control over 17 Gompas in the region, this monastery is believed to be 400 years old. War Memorial: Tawang War Memorial, a 40 foot high multi-hued memorial, has a structure constructed in stupa design. Dedicated to the martyrs of Sino-India War held in 1962, this memorial is nestled among beautiful peaks, which overlooks the Tawang-Chu valley. Popularly known as Namgyal Chorten, the memorial has names of 2,420 dead soldiers. PTSO Lake: Pangang Teng Tso Lake, one of the most famous lakes of Arunachal Pradesh, is located at a distance of 18 kilometre from Tawang Township. Popularly known as P.T. Tso Lake, this lake is one of the ideal spots for picnic. The word 'Tso' in Monpa dialect means Monpa. During the winter months, the lake remains entirely frozen. Land records say the lake was created by a flash flood following the 1950 earthquake in the region. But, many come here to see Madhuri Lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
Tawang to Bomdila
After breakfast looks at from hotel and straightforwardly continue to Bomdila. Evening free for relaxation. Overnight remain at Bomdila.
Bomdila to Kaziranga
Drive to Kaziranga National Park, the abode of one horned rhinoceros enroute visit Don Bosco Museum which is one of the most Hitech museums in India. Reaching there we check in hotel. Overnight in Kaziranga.
After breakfast, visit jeep safari in the western range of the park.And then drive to back Guwahati and overnight stay in Guwahati.
Departure from Guwahati
In the Morning, after Breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Dropping Airport/Railway Station.
- Settlement in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Guwahati.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Bomdila.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Tawang.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Dirang.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Nameri.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Kaziranga.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional.
- This is a prefix bundle, Exclusion relies on the last email quotation.
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.