AMARNATH 3 NIGHT 4 DAYS TOUR PACKAGE
OVERVIEW AMARNATH YATRA Amarnath gives in, being a definitive home achieve endless joy, is accepted to be picked by the Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
No details found.
Arrive at Srinagar
Our representatives beginning with your landing in Srinagar air terminal. Meet and welcome and straightforwardly continue for neighborhood touring visit to popular Nishat Garden known as 'Garden of delight' worked in the sixteenth century (1633) by Mughal Emperor Asif Khan. At that point going by Shalimar Garden is known as 'Garden of adoration' worked in the sixteenth century (1619) by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his darling spouse Noor Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa). Supper and Overnight at Srinagar.
Srinagar - Pahalgam
Early morning after breakfast exchange you to Helipad at Pahalgam. Pahalgam to Panchtarni By helicopter. The Helicopter begins working at 06.00 Hrs (Weather Permitting). After darshan return back Panchtarni and Panchtarni to Pahalgam by Helicopter same day/following day relies upon climate conditions. Overnight stay hotel.
After breakfast, you will proceed with sightseeing of Pahalgam like Betaab Valley, Mamal Temple, Sheshnag Lake, Pahalgam Club Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Pahalgam - Srinagar (Departure)
After having a healthy breakfast you will be returning to Srinagar which is going to take approx 3 hours of drive. Departure will be from Srinagar Airport.
- Helicopter tickets are included after confirmation of booking team
- Pahalgam - Panchtarni - Pahalgam both way helicopter tickets. Yatra Registration. Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis. 02 Night Stay Hotel Pine Palace/similar in Pahalgam (2 Star Hotel). 02 Night Stay Hotel Zahgeer Continental/similar in Srinagar (2 Star Hotel). Airport to Hotel both way transfers. Sightseeing as per the itinerary. All Applicable Taxes. The rates are subjects to change without any prior notice.
- Any expense occurred due to exigencies. Travel Insurance & Gov. taxes.
- Monument visit fee or any entry fee or Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses, laundry, shopping, tips etc. Air & Train fare.
- Club entry & bonfire or parties are subject to availability. Heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities.
- The package is not valid for blackout days.
- You may review terms of service, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.