- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is a prefix plan. Any alterations can be suggested by the customer.
Delhi to Shimla(4hrs/346km Approx.)Our Travel Magica representative will pick you from the Railway Station/Airport and escort you to the hotel. We will start our drive to Shimla. Enjoy the Breathtaking view of Himalayas from the window of your cab. Cab will pass through Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla. Then, Check-in hotel and you will visit nearby places in Shimla like mall road, church road, etc. Overnight stay at hotel
Shimla - KufriAfter Breakfast at the hotel, have a wayfaring to key sites of shimla. Visit to Kamna Devi Temple, the State Museum, Christ Church, Jakhu Temple. Have a visit to Kufri to enjoy the activities like jungle walk and horse riding. Get a tour of the Mall road in Shimla and cover the key sight (The Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar and Kali Bari temple) get back to the hotel until the day ends. Overnight stay in Shimla
Departure from ShimlaBreakfast at hotel Drive to Delhi Railway Station/Airport for onward/return journeys your trip ends here with some beautiful memories
Delhi – Shimla – Delhi
Shimla also known as Simla, is the capital and the largest city of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is also a district which is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, the state of Uttarakhand in the south-east, and Solan and Sirmaur.
- This is a prefix package, Inclusion depends on the email quotation.
- Hotel and Room type based on the plan.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- 2 Night stay in Himachal Pradesh
- Pickup & Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Sightseeing Tour by Swift Dzire/ Indigo or Similar as per the itinerary.
- .Any expense occurred due to exigencies.
Travel Insurance & Gov. taxes
- .Monument visit fee or any entry fee or Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses, laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fare.
- Club entry & bonfire or parties are subject to availability.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities.
- Package is not valid for blackout days.
May to June & October, November