- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
Mumbai - Panchghani
Upon arrival in Mumbai you will pickup by our travel magica representative and leave for Panchgani, which is at a separation of 19 Km. Panchgani is acclaimed for raspberry and strawberry cultivates and encompassing slopes. The rich green slopes and its indefinably wonderful climate make it an impeccable escape from the turbulent world. A portion of the renowned view focuses are Sydney point and Parsi Point (both of which parade the perspective of rich green hillocks and Krishna valley with Dhom Dham, Velocity Entertainmentz and Mandh red water streams winding around.
Mahabaleshwar has a weather which your soul truly craves for. This famous hill station lies at an altitude of 1373 m above sea level in the Sahyadri ranges. In Mahabaleshwar you will visit Pratapgad, veena lake, Lingmala waterfall, Elephants head point. Mahabaleshwar is mainly famous because of an old Shiva Temple in the woods, from where five rivers start their journey different corners of the country. Overnight stay in Mahabaleshwar.
After check-out, leave for Mumbai. You will get an assisted drop at the Mumbai airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation at all places.
- Return airport/harbor transfers by Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Meals only according to your plan.
- Airfare / Train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Price Includes’.
- Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
- Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, pony ride , telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government Service Tax
No Details Found