Leh Ladakh Tour 6 Nights 7 Days Package
OVERVIEW Leh-Ladakh Uleytokpo, Sham Valley & Alchi, Chilling Village, Khardungla Pass, Nubra Valley, Diskit monastery, Pangong Lake Ladakh lies in the Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is the prefix plan of this tour. It can be a change according to your time and schedule.
Arrival at Leh Airport
After landing in Leh Airport, get by Travel Magica representative and go to Hotel overnight remain. In evening go for neighborhood sightseeing in Leh.
Leh to Uleytokpo Sightseeing
Leave from Leh after early Breakfast, on the way going by the religious community of Mulbekh and Lamayuru and Moonlandscape going through Namkila and Fatula Passes, The most elevated pass on the Srinagar-Leh street and continue to Ulleytokpo. Overnight remain at the camp/Hotel.
Uleytokpo- Sham valley & Alchi
After breakfast, convey pressed lunch for the day. Touring of the 1000-year-old Alchi monastery the just Gompa in Ladakh locale on level ground. From there on continuing to the Likir Monastery to visit the marvelous three stories Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with seeing the enormous Buddha statues., Indus and Zanskar stream Sangam, drive along the Indus waterway going to, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the autos oppose gravity), Basgo PalaceHiking just and advance on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has an exhibition hall of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight remain at the camp
Sham Valley - Tso Moriri Lake
After Breakfast you can visit Tso Moriri Lake. It is situated at an altitude of 15,075 feet. The beauty of this place gets further intensified by a variety of bird species found over here.y
There are mainly two routes to reach this place- Moore Plains and Changthang Valley. This lake is said to be the largest lake in the Ladakh region. you wili expand your full day here then move to the hotel and Overnight remain at Tso Moriri Lake.
Tso Moriri Lake - Pangong lake
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third most elevated motorable street on the planet. Arrive at Pangong Lake it is the most elevated salt water Lake in the World, shared by two nations India and China. Appreciate the excellence of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while valuing the changing Colors and intriguing high height of the Lake. Overnight remain at the camp.
Pangong lake - Nubra valley
After early morning look at from Hotel, Half day sightseeing of Leh drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs to Nubra Valley through Khardungla (Highest Motorable street in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hunter by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch allowed to investigate Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes amongst Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight remain at the camp.
Depart From Leh
After Early Breakfast, drive back to Leh, Half day sightseeing of Leh. Drop to leh Airport and back to Sweet Home.
- Settlement in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.