Gujarat Tour Package 4 Night 5 Day
OVERVIEW GUJARAT TOURISM Ahmedabad-Jamnagar-Rajkot-Dwarka-Porbandar-Somnath-Sasangir-Diu Gujarat is the sixth biggest state in India, situated in the western piece of India with Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is the prefix plan of this tour. It can be a change according to your time and schedule.
Arrival at Ahmadabad
Landing in Ahmedabad station/airplane terminal. Get by the representative of Travel Magica and check in the hotel. Registration, refresh and visit places like Gandhi Ashram, Hutheesinh Jain Temple and Sardar Patel Museum and Akshardham night stop in Ahmadabad.
After breakfast drive to Vaishno Devi Temple and Iskon Temple. Enjoy the Heritage Walk of the Old Walled City of Ahmedabad, Later visit Calico Museum, Hanuman Temple, Rest of day free for local market sightseeing & Later in evening enjoy the night market at Law Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Ahmadabad-Rajkot(210Km, 4hrs aprox)
After morning refreshment and breakfast and depart for Rajkot check into the hotel refresh and visit Rotary Doll Museum, Swaminarayan Temple, Rashtriya Shala and night halt in Rajkot.
Rajkot-Jamnagar(90Km, 2.5hrs aprox)
After early breakfast Transfer to Jamnagar. Visit Ranmal Lake and Lakhota, Balaji Hanuman Temple. Overnight at Jamnagar.
Jamnagar-Dwarka-Ahmadabad(130Km, 3hrs aprox)
Transfer to Dwarka. Visit Rukmani Devi Temple, Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Jyotirling and Gopi Talav. Evening Light House Seafront, Sunset View, Dwarkadhish Temple. Check out and transfer to Ahmedabad Airport to take scheduled Flight or Railway station back to sweet home after a long journey.
- Accomodation in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
The best time to visit Gujarat is during winter months, November to February.
Yes, you can. Contact us and rest we will do it for you according to your tour plan.
There are no reviews yet.