Gujarat-Dwarka- Somnath 8 Nights 9 Days Tour Package
OVERVIEW GUJARAT TOURISM Ahmadabad – Jamnagar – Rajkot – Dwarka-Porbandar – Somnath – Sasangir – Diu Gujarat is the sixth Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is the prefix plan of this tour. It can be a change according to your time and schedule.
Arrival at Ahmadabad- Jamnagar
Landing in Ahmedabad station/airplane terminal. Get by the representative of Travel Magica and check in the hotel. Registration, refresh and visit places like Gandhi Ashram, Hutheesinh Jain Temple and proceeds towards Jamnagar sightseeing like Lakhota lake Lakhota museum and further proceeds to the overnight stay at the hotel.
Jamnagar-Dwarka(130Km, 3hrs aprox)
Transfer to Dwarka. Visit Rukmani Devi Temple, Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Jyotirling and Gopi Talav. Evening Light House Seafront, Sunset View, Dwarkadhish Temple. Overnight at Dwarka.
Dwarka-Porbandar(105Km, 2.5hrs aprox)
Early morning, we drive to Porbandar and check into the hotel. Visit the Kirti Mandir, house, and birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and the only Sudama Temple in India. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Porbandar-Somnath(145Km, 4hrs aprox)
After breakfast, you will be sightseeing around Gondal which will include a visit to the Swaminarayan Temple and Bhuvneshvary Ayurvedic Library. drive to Somnath in the afternoon, reach there and check into the hotel. Visit the Somnath Temple and return to the hotel for the overnight.
Somnath-Diu(85Km, 2.5hrs aprox)
Mangal Aarti at Somnath Temple, visit Bhalka Tirth and Triveni Ghat. Transfer to Diu. Visit Diu Fort, St. Paul Church and beautiful beaches of Diu. Overnight at Diu.
After breakfast Proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir is the home of the Asiatic Lion. Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya (During Rain sanctuary will be closed) Later proceed to Junagadh. The ancient city has many eye-catching monuments which remind its great history. Later proceed to visit Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict, Mahabat Makabara and Junagadh Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Junagadh-Gondaran(130Km, 2.5hrs aprox)
After breakfast proceeds to Gonder. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur. Also visit Swaminarayan temple, Navlakha Palace, and Vintage Car Museum at Gondal. And overnight stay at the hotel.
Gonder- Rajkot(120Km, 2.5hrs aprox)
After early breakfast proceeds towards to Rajkot check in hotel after sightseeing of Rajkot like Watson Museum, Kaba Gandhi No Delo, Rotary Dolls Museum, Pradhyuman Zoological Park and overnight stay at the hotel.
Depart To Ahmadabad
Check out and transfer to Ahmedabad Airport to take scheduled Flight or Railway station back to sweet home after a long journey.
- Accomodation in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
The best time to visit Gujarat is during winter months, November to February.
Sure! You can. Contact us for the customization and rest we will help you.
There are no reviews yet.