OVERVIEW GUJARAT TOURISM Ahmedabad – Bhuj – Kalo Dungar- Kutchh Gujarat is the sixth biggest state in India, situated in Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
RANN OF KUTCH
This is the prefix plan of this tour. It can be a change according to your time and schedule.
Arrival At AhmedabadAfter arrive at Ahmedabad airport or railway station and get by Travel Magica representative. Check into the hotel, after freshen up local sightseeing Gandhi, Ashram, Hutheesinh, Jain temple, Sardar Patel Museum, and Akshardham, overnight at Ahmedabad.
Ahmedabad- Bhuj(330Km, 6-7hrs aprox)Register with the hotel, in the wake of sprucing up Bhuj neighborhood touring. Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Swaminarayan Temple and Hamisar Lake and night end in Bhuj.
Bhuj SightseeingAfter breakfast visit Vijay Vilas Palace, Shipbuilding Yards, Mandvi Beach and 72 Jinalay Sanctuary and come back to Bhuj for the night stop.
Bhuj - Kutch(75Km, 1.5hrs aprox)Today you begin to visit an extraordinary touring in Kutch "The white desert". Visit Dhordo Village, Kalo Dungar Handicraft towns and come back to Bhuj for night end.
Kutch- Ahmedabad(400Km, 7hrs aprox)After an early morning breakfast, you might leave for Ahmedabad. On landing, you might begin for touring and night end in Ahmadabad. You can visit Kankaria Lake, Sarkhej Roza or neighborhood shopping in Ahmedabad.
Depart to HomeAfter breakfast leave for encouraging takeoff according to plan.
Ahmedabad – Bhuj – Kalo Dungar- Kutchh
Gujarat is the sixth biggest state in India, situated in the western piece of India with a coastline of 1600 km (longest in India). It is a standout amongst the most well-known traveler districts in the nation and was gone to buy 20 million household and worldwide visitors in 2010-11. Gujarat offers picturesque magnificence from Great Rann of Kutch to the slopes of Saputara. Bhuj, some time ago consecrated to the snake Bhujang, was built up by Rao Hamirji in 1510 and was influenced the capital of Cutch To state by Rao Khengarji I in 1549. Its establishment stone as state capital was formally laid on Vikram Samvat 1604 Maagha. After 1590, when Rao was compelled to recognize Mughal matchless quality, Bhuj was known as Suleiman Nagar among Muslims.
This is a prefix package, Inclusion depends upon the final email quotation.
- Accomodation in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional
This is a prefix bundle, Exclusion relies on the last email quotation.
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
The best time to visit Gujarat is during winter months, November to February.
Sure! You can. Contact us for the customization and rest we will help you.