Goa Tour Package 2 Nights 3 Days
Goa Holiday Packages Goa is a land that reclassifies occasions, with its flawless blend of sun, surf, and shorelines; Goa Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is a preset plan, It needs to be customized according to your schedule.
Arrive in Goa – the dream tropical destination of India. You will be meet and transferred to the hotel by Travel Magica representative. visit and experience the culture of Goa Basilica of Visit Fort Aguada, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach on your trip to Goa. Over night stay in hotel.
North Goa Water Activities:
After Breakfast at hotel and visit Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Chapora Fort, also you can do some activities like, Paragliding, Banana tube ride, scuba diving etc and also going to casino, pub, club. Over night stay at hotel.
South Goa Local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast and full day sightseeing, visiting Cabo da Rama - (Cabo da Rama is added in the plan but its visiting fees should be directly paid to the vendor) its name from Rama, the hero of the Hindu epic Ramayana, who, along with his wife Sita holed up here during his exile from Ayodhya. Fort Aguada, Chapora Beach, Church of St Cajetan, Goa State Museum,Ramnathi, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Shanta Durga Temple then back to airport / Station to go home with unforgettable memories.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Cab Facilities.
- Parking Charge, Toll Tax , State Tax.
- Driver Charge.
- Special Arrangements ( Honeymoon , Birthdays, Anniversaries).
- Meal Plan ( AP/CP/MAP/EP).
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fare, heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies, all taxes (GST).
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc.).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fees, Monument Fees.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.