5 Nights 4 Day Tour Packages
Goa Holiday Tour Packages Goa Holiday Packages Goa is a land that reclassifies occasions, with its flawless blend of sun, Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is prefix plan and it can be change according to your time and schedule.
Day 01: North Goa sightseeing:
The First day of your Goa holiday takes you to explore the gems of North Goa. Have breakfast and get ready to embark on a full-day North Goa sightseeing tour. The first attraction that you will visit on your North Goa tour is the ancient Fort Aguada. Later, explore Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach. As the second day of your Goa tour itinerary comes to an end, come back to the hotel and sleep off the night
South Goa Local Sightseeing:
Morning breakfast and full day sightseeing, visiting Cabo da Rama - (Cabo da Rama is added in the plan but its visiting fees should be directly paid to the vendor) its name from Rama, the hero of the Hindu epic Ramayana, who, along with his wife Sita holed up here during his exile from Ayodhya. Fort Aguada, Chapora Beach, Church of St Cajetan, Goa State Museum,Ramnathi, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Shanta Durga Temple
Goa: Dudhsagar Sightseeing & Spice Plantations
Today you can visit Goa holiday glittering Dudhsagar Waterfalls (Dudhsagar waterfalls are added in the plan but its visiting fees should be directly paid to the vendor) and aromatic Spice Plantations.Have a hearty breakfast and head out for the majestic Dudhsagar Waterfalls on the third day of your Goa tour. Enjoy splashes of the gushing water and feed the monkeys roaming around. While coming back, enjoy a walk into the aromatic Spice Plantations.
Goa : Island Tour
After Get ready to have some real fun today as you embark on a memorable Island tour.Post breakfast, head out for a full day Grand Island tour. Drive to the Coco Beach jetty and enjoy a boat ride to Grand Island on the second day of your Goa holiday. Spot dolphins and other marine species. Visit local market and shopping.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Cab Facilities.
- Parking Charge, Toll Tax , State Tax.
- Driver Charge.
- Special Arrangements ( Honeymoon , Birthdays, Anniversaries).
- Meal Plan ( AP/CP/MAP/EP).
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fare, heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies, all taxes (GST).
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc.).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fees, Monument Fees.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.