Goa 4 Nights 5 Day Tour Packages
Goa is a land that reclassifies occasions, with its flawless blend of sun, surf, and shorelines; Goa has turned into Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
These is the prefix package. Inclusion depends on the e-mail quotation.
ARRIVAL SOUTH GOA
Arrive in Goa – the dream tropical destination of India. You will be meet and transferred to the hotel by Travel Magica representative. Day at leisure to explore the beaches of Goa. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
South Goa Local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast and full day sightseeing, visiting Cabo da Rama - (Cabo da Rama is added in the plan but its visiting fees should be directly paid to the vendor) its name from Rama, the hero of the Hindu epic Ramayana, who, along with his wife Sita holed up here during his exile from Ayodhya. Fort Aguada, Chapora Beach, Church of St Cajetan, Goa State Museum,Ramnathi, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Shanta Durga Temple then back to the hotel for overnight stay
After Breakfast visit and experience the culture of Goa - Visit Fort Aguada, Coco Beach, Calangute Annexe, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Chapora Forton then back to the hotel for overnight stay.
North Goa Water Activities
After Breakfast, Get ready to have some fun.Today you can do the activities like, Paragliding, Banana tube ride, scuba diving etc and also at evening you can enjoy the nightlife of Goa like going to casino, pub, club. Then Over night stay at hotel
Back to Home
After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel and The day at leisure to explore the . Depends on the time when you reach there will try to let roam around the local market of Goa or nearest beach. Later drive back to airport / Station to go home with unforgettable memories
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Cab Facilities.
- Parking Charge, Toll Tax , State Tax.
- Driver Charge.
- Special Arrangements ( Honeymoon , Birthdays, Anniversaries).
- Meal Plan ( AP/CP/MAP/EP).
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fare, heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies, all taxes (GST).
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc.).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fees, Monument Fees.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.