- Day Wise Itinerary Plan
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
In Goa Tour Package you will get day wise itinerary plan as per the requirement of your trip.
Arrival Goa Sightseeing
The dreams tropical destination of India. You will be transferred to the hotel by Travel Magica representative. The day at leisure to explore the beaches of Goa like, baga beach, calanguete beach, candolim beach, Depends on the time when you reach there will try to let roam around the local market of Goa or nearest beach and then take overnight stay.
Goa Local Sightseeing:
After Breakfast visit and experience the culture of Goa, In north Goa, you can watch the elephant play, bathe, ride and befriend with him in the duration for a lively touch without any fear or danger to the best unforgotten moments of your life. Also, walk around the plantation which is spread over an area of 130 acres to gain knowledge of the world known spices- their properties in the kitchen and medical field which has been an important ingredient in every Indian household. Enjoy a sumptuous Goan buffet lunch with seasonal fruits, homemade sweets and unlimited Goan feni before you leave the plantation. Overnight stay in hotel.
South Goa Local Sightseeing:
Dudhsagar Waterfalls(optional) The magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfall is added to the plan. if Doodhsagar not open than you can visit south goa, like temples ,churches, and beaches. It is perched in the high peaks of the Western Ghats, the waterfall appears like streams of milk rushing down the mountainside. Return back to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Back to Home
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive for any other local shopping or other remaining places by keeping in mind the time to be back to airport / Station to go back home with unforgettable memories.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Cab Facilities.
- Parking Charge, Toll Tax , State Tax.
- Driver Charge.
- Special Arrangements ( Honeymoon , Birthdays, Anniversaries).
- Meal Plan ( AP/CP/MAP/EP).
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fare, heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies, all taxes (GST).
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc.).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fees, Monument Fees.
Mid-November to Mid-February
Don't worry we can organize everything for you. Just Select the package you are intrested in and contact us, we will take care.