Escape to Manipur 2 Nights 3 Days
OVERVIEW Imphal-Ukhrul-Thoubal Manipur – The Jewel Of India This traveler goal of Northeast India is well known for its reality Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is a prefix package, Inclusion depends on the final email quotation
After reaching Imphal in the morning you will check-in in the hotel. After having lunch you will further proceed with the sightseeing of Imphal.
Which includes Loktak Lake, Red Hill Lokpaching, Kangla Fort, Sirohi National Park, Manipur State Museum, Jama Mazid.
Imphal-Thoubal (26 km/1 hr 14 min)
After having breakfast you will proceed to Thoubal which is approximately 26km to 29km far away from Imphal, and it will take around 43 minutes to 1 hour to reach there. After Checking-in you will continue with the sightseeing which is Yairipok, Kakching, Khongjom, Loktak Lake, People’s Museum.
Thoubal-Ukhrul (126 km/4 hr 40 min)
After starting early in morning in Ukhrul you will be starting your journey. Ukhrul includes Khayang Peak,
Shirui Kashong Peak, Kachouphung Lake, Kachouphung Lake, Nilai Tea Estate. And in the night you will be moving to Imphal that is the end of the Journey.
- Accommodation in Villa or 3* Hotels / Similar.
- Deluxe room with complimentary services.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Pickup & Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Sightseeing Tour by Swift Dzire/ Indigo or Similar as per the itinerary.
- The tour guide (Games & Activity Planner) included as per the plan (Optional).
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fare, heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Any expenses incurred due to exigencies, all taxes (GST).
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc.).
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fees, Monument Fees.
The perfect time to visit Manipur is amid the long stretches of October to May when the climate is wonderful and radiant.
Loktak Lake, Sendra Island, Shree Govindajee Temple, Keibul Lamjao National Park, Moirang, Langthabal, Kaina, and Khwairamband Bazar are the noticeable vacation spots in Manipur.
By Air: Imphal, the capital of Manipur has an airport, which is served by various domestic airlines. Indian Airlines, Jetlite and Kingfisher Airlines operate regular flights to and from Imphal.
By Rail: Manipur has no railway network. The nearest railway stations to Manipur are at Guwahati, Silchar, and Dimapur that are serviced by important trains to and from the rest of the country.
By Road: Manipur is well connected with all important cities of the country by an extensive network of National and State Highways. Manipur State Transport Corporation operates regularly scheduled buses from Imphal to the other cities in the region.
There are no reviews yet.