Arunachal Pradesh 7 nights 8 Days Package
OVERVIEW Assam- Tawang- Bomdila Bhalukpong-Dirang-Guwahati Encompassed by the grandiose Himalayas, rich green backwoods and stream valleys stand in the province Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
No details found.
Guwahati – Bhalukpong (250 km/4 hrs)
Welcome to North-East. Our Travel Magica representative pick up you from airport or railway station and specifically continue to Bhalukpong. Check in at your hotel. En route you you will visit Mahaseer Fishing in the Kameng River, Tipi Orchidarium , Bhalukpong Fort. Evening free for relaxation. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhalupong - Dirang (180 km/5 hrs)
Early Morning you can do River boating on Jia Bhorolee River. After that look at from hotel and straightforwardly continue to Dirang.
Dirang: is an enchanting city situated in the north-eastern province of Arunachal Pradesh.
National Research Centre On Yak. The National Research Centre on Yak is located amidst the Eastern Himalayan ranges.
Hot Water Spring. Hot Water Spring is yet another favourite spot for tourists
Sangti Valley. Sangti Valley is situated 7 km away from Dirang.
Evening you are free for leisure. You can visit local sightseeing.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dirang - Tawang (200 Km/ 6 hr)
Early morning after breakfast, drive Dirang to Tawang and afterwards, we will visit the locals sightseeing for Tawang is Sela pass.
Selapass: Selapass: The Sela Mountain Pass in winter is totally secured with snow. Before achieving this pass, the explorers are invited by another lake, which is known as the Paradise Lake then you will visit Nuranang falls, Gorichen peak, and Nagula lake. After full day sightseeing back to the hotel take Dinner and Overnight stay.
Tawang - Bumla pass
After breakfast, visit Bum La Pass. The Bum La Pass is situated around 37 km far from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, at the Indo-China outskirt over 16,500 ft above ocean level. It is among the most offbeat passes in the world and is also referred to as the pass from where Dalai Lama entered India escaping from Tibet.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tawang- Bomdila (6hrs, 171 kms)
After Breakfast head towards the Bomdila where you will start to visit sightseeing like:- Sessa Orchid, Dirang Valley, Bomdila Monastery, Apple Orchards, Bomdila View Point, R.R. Hill. Afterwards, Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Bomdila - Kaziranga (6hrs, 204 kms)
After Breakfast, you will start our drive towards Kaziranga National Park. Then, enjoy Elephant Safari (60 minutes) in the focal scope of the recreation centre. After breakfast, Jeep Safari in the western slope of the recreation centre. Overnight stay in Kaziranga.
Kaziranga - Shillong (5hrs, 252 kms)
After breakfast you will drive to Shillong It takes around 5 hours to Reach this beautiful Hill station of Shillong. On the way, drop by the Borapani Lake, this lake is the greatest lake in the province of Meghalaya. Otherwise called the Umiam Lake, it is wonderfully encompassed by Sylvan Hills. On reaching Shillong, check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at relaxation and enjoy the dinner at the hotel.
Shillong - Guwahati(360 km/6hrs)
After Breakfast check out from hotel and leave to Guwahati Airport. En route you will visit the Maa Kamakhya Temple, Narbagraha temple and Ankleshwar Temple. Afterwards, you will proceed to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station to catch the flight or board the train for onward.
- Settlement in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Bhalukpong.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Dirang.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Tawang.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Bomdila.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule. Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional.
- Any expense occurred due to exigencies.
- Travel Insurance & Gov. taxes.
- Monument visit fee or any entry fee or Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses, laundry, shopping, tips etc. Air & Train fare.
- Club entry & bonfire or parties are subject to availability.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any adventure activities. The package is not valid for blackout days.
- You may review terms of service, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.