Arunachal Pradesh 7 Nights/8 Days package
OVERVIEW Guwahati – Bomdilla – Dirang – Tawang – Nameri Arunachal Pradesh, the Land of the Rising Sun, is a Read more…
- Day Wise Itinerary
- Q. A.
This is a prefix plan. Any alterations can be suggested by the customer
Arrival at Guwahati
Our Travel Magica representative will welcome you at Guwahati Airport/Guwahati Railway Station - We drive straight to our lodging and unwind for some time with light refreshments - Then we go for a half day touring in Guwahati or Brahmaputra River Cruise - Evening allowed to walk around the region/Market - Night remains at the hotel.
Today after an early breakfast early in the day, we will drive towards Bomdila. On arrival check in at the hotel in Bomdila for an overnight stay.
Bomdila- Sightseeing- Tawang
Toward the beginning of the day after breakfast, we will continue for touring of Bomdila. Afterwards, we will drive to Tawang ad visit sightseeing in Bomdila like:- Sessa Orchid Sanctuary, Eaglenest Wildlife Sanctuary, Dirang Valley, Bomdila Monastery, Apple Orchards, Bomdila View Point, R.R. Hill.Afterwards, we will drive to Tawang. Appreciate an overnight remain at the inn in Tawang.
After breakfast toward the beginning of the day, we will continue for the neighbourhood touring visit in Tawang and local sightseeing is Sela Pass, Tawang Monastery, Tawang War Memorial, Jaswant Garh, Bumla pass, Pangang Teng Tso Lake, Shonga-user Lake The night is free at recreation for shopping. Take the joy of an overnight remain at in Tawang.
Tawang - Dirang
Early in the day after breakfast, we will drive to Dirang (140Km/6hrs). On landing, we will continue for the local sightseeing visit in Dirang. Afterwards, check in at the lodging for an overnight remain.
Dirang Sightseeing - Nameri National Park
After breakfast toward the beginning of the day, we will continue for the nearby sightseeing in Dirang and later drive straight to Nameri Eco Camp (170/6Hrs). Appreciate a night remain at the camp in Nameri.
Nameri - Kaziranga National Park
After Breakfast, we will start our drive towards Kaziranga National Park. Then, enjoy Elephant Safari (60 minutes) in the focal scope of the recreation centre. After breakfast, Jeep Safari in the western slope of the recreation centre. Then, we will drive to Guwahati
Overnight stay in Guwahati
We will visit the temple tour in the morning on last day of the tour. We will visit the Maa Kamakhya Temple, Narbagraha temple and Ankleshwar Temple. Afterwards, we will proceed to Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station to catch the flight or board the train for onward
- Settlement in Villa or 3* Hotels/Similar.
- Deluxe live with complimentary administrations.
- Complimentary breakfast.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Guwahati.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Bomdila.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Tawang.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Dirang.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Nameri.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Kaziranga.
- Pickup and Drop from Airport/Railway Station.
- Touring Tour by Swift Dzire/Indigo or Similar according to the schedule.
- Complimentary endowments included according to the arrangement. – Optional
- Visit manage (Games and Activity Planner) included according to the arrangement. – Optional.
- This is a prefix bundle, Exclusion relies on the last email quotation.
- Any cost happened because of exigencies.
- Travel Insurance and Gov. charges.
- Landmark visit charge or any passage expense or Camera charges.
- Any individual costs, clothing, shopping, tips and so on.
- Air and Train admission.
- Club passage and blaze or gatherings are liable to accessibility.
- Warmer Charges every night.
- Any enterprise exercises.
- The bundle isn’t substantial for power outage days.
- You may audit terms of administration, please visit www.travelmagica.com/terms.
The best time to visit Northeast India is during the northern winters from November to March. Days hours are then warm and sunny making the season ideal for exploring the outdoors, while nights remain cold.
The region is not easy to visit independently. Tourism here is low-scale with lack of options for transportation, hotels and infrastructure. Some states require special permits that are hard to get for solo travellers. It is recommended to use a local tour operator. This not only makes the travel smooth but also helps in understanding the region and its vast array of cultures in a deeper level. Tour guides are very important as communication becomes a problem as languages are spoken are way numerous.
There are no reviews yet.